Saturday, February 6, 2016

Heart Bunting


As Valentines Day approaches I get in the mood for lace-trimmed, red paper projects that make my home feel festive. Right now bunting is trending and although I don't let tends run my style preference, I think bunting is super cute. If you are not familiar with the term "bunting," this refers to the triangle flags that you have seen crowding Pinterest. In honor of heart day, I decided to make a bunting out of paper hearts. Something you should know about me, I have a passion for the paper aisle at any craft store. This project is fun because you can use the paper you have at home or you can go to the craft store and buy a few of the new Valentine season's paper designs. (So stinking fun!)

This project is super easy, it takes 3 easy steps and "tada!" your heart bunting is ready for your mantle, window, entertainment center, or wherever! So here we go!

1. Cut the hearts out of various types of paper designs and solids that look good together. (I cut one heart shape that I liked and then traced it for all of the other hearts.)

2: Punch two holes in each heart near the top in order to string them. 

3. Weave a string in and out of each heart.

How cute and easy is that? Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment