Friday, March 18, 2016

Party Decor Transforms to Nursery Decor

1st Birthday Party:

Nursery:

Creating an adorable birthday party can take a lot of preparation and work. When I was working on the party decorations for my baby girl's first birthday I spent a lot of time making each piece, purchasing the necessary items, and matching the style and colors. After the party was over, I wanted to put all of the decorations to good use. I found that using the party decorations as nursery decorations is actually really easy and so cute!!!

1st Birthday Party:


Nursery:

First Birthday Party:

Nursery:

One of my favorite decorating items that transformed from party to nursery perfectly was the rag banner. I hung my banner behind Kirra for her cake smash and after the party created a window treatment in her room out of it. 

1st Birthday Party:

Nursery:

Another perfect piece of decor for both parties and a baby's nursery is garland. I made a dot garland out of paper and string. I used it as decor behind the "one" sign at her party and then hung it above her crib afterwards. 

1st Birthday Party:

Nursery:

I purchased a gold "K" for the refreshment table at Kirra's party and it has been really versatile and cute in the nursery!

1st Birthday Party:

Nursery:

If I learned anything through this process, it is that decorating should be fun. Just let loose and use whatever style you love. It will all come together.


No comments:

Post a Comment