Friday, April 1, 2016

$4 Spring Decor


I love decorating according to the season, so in honor of spring I created some fresh decor for our home and you are going to love it! One thing about me, I usually operate on the cheap, I love getting a good deal and saving some cash! That is why I ran to the dollar store for this project.


I literally spent $4 on my cute plants and tray. The Dollar Tree is selling these cute little succulents in those adorable white pots for $1. They also have black if you decide you like that color better, I stuck with white for a fresh spring-y look. I really wanted an adorable white tray to place my little plant treasures on, but I couldn't find one all ready to go. So, I went to the party plasticware section and found a clear plastic tray.


 I took it home and painted it white with some paint I had leftover from my dresser makeover project (post to come!). I coated the tray about 3 times for thorough coverage. I let the paint dry about 8 hours and then placed my cute plants on it. This ensemble can brighten up any space. I think the window sill would be really cute, on a sofa table, or just about anywhere! Enjoy the decor and enjoy spring! 





No comments:

Post a Comment